Thermal Wall Coating In East Anglia
Clean and Coat offer a wide range of hydrophobic coatings designed to reduce energy costs and protect homes simultaneously.
Moisture in building materials results in reduced energy efficiency, costing you more money on your bills. This is because wet materials transfer heat much quicker than dry materials. Tests on walls with a damp content of 5% can result in a reduction of 50% in your wall insulations performance!
Clean and Coat are accredited installers of ProPERLA, and we use this to improve the thermal efficiency of properties throughout East Anglia.
ProPERLA wall coatings have been rigorously tested and certified by a UKAS accredited testing laboratory, to give you peace of mind.
ProPERLA wall coatings have been tested for durability, thermal insulating properties, improving breathability and water repellence.
Why Clean & Coat?
- Reduces rain penetration / is extremely water repellent – Helping to eliminate damp from your property, as well as mildew and other moulds to improve your health.
- Improves thermal efficiency / allows the building to breathe – This is great for your energy efficiency, helping you reduce your energy bills
- Self cleaning like a lotus leaf – Zero maintenance is required, resulting in a clean exterior, all the time
- 15-20 year lifespan – Extremely cost effective with zero maintenance.
- Can be used directly on most masonry substrates – Our unique coating system will work on the vast majority of masonry substrates.
If you’d like to learn more about our masonry coating wall treatment service, please get in touch for more information. We are able to come and give you a free quotation, of which is valid for 12 months, meaning you have no obligation to rush into a decision. If you’d like to get in touch, please contact us 01485 528742 or on email@example.com