Clean and coat offer a complete and thorough exterior façade coating service. Using a unique coating technology that makes facades self-cleaning, extremely water-repellent(hydrophobic) whilst allowing the façade natural breathability.
Coating your masonry will help protect your building from natural weathering and pollution, whilst still looking exactly the same for many years, as the colours won’t fade.
Our façade coating is extremely water repellent (hydrophobic), keeping your buildings masonry extremely dry, meaning you don’t have to worry about damp spots or mould and mildew. This also increases your properties thermal insulation, resulting in lower energy bills.
What makes our coating service unique is also that dirt won’t build up on the surface, and will simply slip away the next time rainwater comes into contact with the surface.
Why Use Clean and Coat?
- Reduces rain penetration / is extremely water repellent – Helping to eliminate damp from your property, as well as mildew and other moulds to improve your health.
- Improves thermal efficiency / allows the building to breathe – This is great for your energy efficiency, helping you reduce your energy bills
- Self cleaning like a lotus leaf – Zero maintenance is required, resulting in a clean exterior, all the time
- 15-20 year lifespan – Extremely cost effective with zero maintenance.
- Can be used directly on most masonry substrates – Our unique coating system will work on the vast majority of masonry substrates.
If you’d like to learn more about our masonry coating wall treatment service, please get in touch for more information. We are able to come and give you a free quotation, of which is valid for 12 months, meaning you have no obligation to rush into a decision. If you’d like to get in touch, please contact us 01485 528742 or on firstname.lastname@example.org