The roof on your house is in a constant battle against the elements, so naturally over time it begins to degrade. When that happens, it can cause a host of other issues as water filtering through the mortar, tiles and even the chimney of the house into the structure which can result in anything from moss, mould and weeds to replacing the whole roof!
However, at Clean & Coat, using our expert experience and industry knowledge in several countries, go the distance to ensure your roof is checked thoroughly. With treated ProPERLA ® roof tiles and an experienced installation team you can be rest assured that your home is not only weather proof, but also future proof.
Why Clean & Coat?
• Expert Industry Knowledge – Through the years we have accrued a wealth of information to ensure the job is completed thoroughly and in a timely manner.
• Peace of Mind – Here at Clean & Coat we use only the highest quality materials like ProPERLA ® tiles, which are renowned for their durability and aesthetic appeal.
• Cost Effective – Many of our customers have enjoyed a healthy return on their initial investment renovating their roof through the increase of the house value.
• Trusted & Respected – We’ve currently got one of the highest industry ratings in our region on Trust Pilot and the amount of positive feedback we get is growing all the time!
• MUCH cheaper than a new roof
• Protects the longevity of the roof tiles
• Reinstates rooftile durability
• A smart roof will always increase the curb appeal of your house
• Buys you peace of mind by protecting your investment for decades to come.
Why We Use RENOTEC®
As a leading German manufacturer, they use the latest technology combined with their expertise to create a product which gives building surfaces self-cleaning properties and extremely super hydrophobic capabilities.
- Minimizes moisture ingress – Extremely water repellent
- Improves the thermal efficiency
- Will allow the building to breathe
- Super self-cleaning – like a lotus leaf
- 15-20 year lifespan
- Can be applied directly to all mineral surfaces
- Minimizes surface breakdown – thereby extending lifespan
Call us now for your free consultation on your roof renovations! Don’t worry, even if you’re not looking to do anything at the moment, our quotes are valid for 12 months, so you know where you stand when considering any future home improvements. You can contact us at any time on 01485 528742 or on email@example.com